Sunday, May 17, 2009

Assignment 3, Final Project

Hi guys,

I believe that this will be the best way to discuss about our final group project. If you feel that this won't work and have a better idea feel free to comment or shoot an email to me.

For now, do you have any application or website on mind that we can use for our Final Project. I did my second assignment on Windows Live Mail desktop application. It has few problems but I want redesign a software or application that is really crappy. What do you guys think about it? Do you guys have anything in mind? Lately, I haven't tried any new application.....

I will post, if I think of something else.... Even though there isn't anything due for next week I wanna head start the project with full throttle....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rexon
    I 'm not sure about the website or application that we want to work on but I will try to find some interesting website and I will post it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete