Saturday, May 23, 2009

Assignment 3 Research Paln

Guys, I was finally able to get to assignment. As discussed we will be doing the usability test of the iTunes software. The research will be on downloading a song, loading/syncing to iPod and forgot the third one.... :) As I recall, we need to test at least Three features.

Since there are 3 sections, each of us can tackle one section

Section 1: Looks like Mike would be the best one for this as he know lot about iTunes, its features pros and cons.

Section 2: Manussawee, do you mind taking this one.... as I am verying interested in doing Research protocol...

Section 3: and I, Rexon, will take care of the third one....


If we can post each or our task by Monday, we will be able to cross check each others work and imporve if needed.

Thanks,
Rexon

617-642-6555

4 comments:

  1. ok Rexon I will take care the section 2 also this is my phone number 617-699-7834 I can meet you guys on Tuesday before my class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take care of my section by later tonight ( I don't hget out of work until 9). I'm free after 7 on tuesday as well if we need to meet. -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,

    I have classes on Tuesday. The only day I am free is Wednesday afte 4:30 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work until 7 tomorrow. What do you think is the best way to finish this paper. Should we take certan sections throughout the paper then just put it together? I'm free after 7 tonight if you need to call me. 914-474-3339 -Mike

    ReplyDelete